The Best Contact Lens Provider in Westerville and Johnstown
If you have ever wanted to wear contact lenses but were told you couldn’t – our optometrists may be able to fit even the most challenging cases. Many of our doctors teach at The Ohio State University where they stay current on the latest technologies which includes providing the healthiest and most comfortable lenses available.
Whether you are a first time wearer or have been wearing contacts for years, we provide the care and attention that will ensure years of healthy, comfortable contact lens wear.
We specialize in the following contact lens areas:
- Toric lenses for correcting astigmatism
- Multifocal lenses for correcting presbyopia
- Rigid gas permeable lenses
- Extended wear lenses for up to 30 days of continual wear
- Special materials for patients with dry eyes
- Contact lenses for treating eye disease such as keratoconus
- Disposable and frequent replacement lenses
- Pediatric contact lenses
- Corneal reshaping therapy lenses which are worn only when sleeping to allow you to see clearly all day without glasses or contacts
The Contact Lens professionals also serve Gahanna and New Albany as leading eye doctors. Contact us if you have any questions or to schedule your exam and contact lens fitting appointment.