Eye Care in Johnstown and Westerville, OH
Of all our senses there is probably nothing we value more than our vision, which is why it is so very important to be proactive in taking care of our eyes. An annual eye exam at Professional VisionCare in one of our three offices in Westerville or Johnstown is essential for proper detection and early treatment of eye disease or illness. Learn when you should start bringing your child in for eye exams or how often adults need a complete check up.
At Professional VisionCare, our optometrists as well as our caring team of eye care staff provide quality eye care for you and your whole family. From eye exams to vision therapy, we will have your family seeing clearly. Schedule your eye exam online today or contact us with questions about our services.
Also serving: Gahanna, New Albany, Worthington and Sunbury our offices are only a few minutes away!
- As a child quickly develops and the myopia rapidly progresses, the child is at a higher risk of developing dangerous eye diseases later in life, such as retinal detachment, macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts. Learn how myopia management can help.
- The Dry Eyes center at Professional Vision Care offers specialized care for dry, itchy, and painful eyes.
- Correct your vision while you sleep with safe, try non-surgical Paragon CRT® therapeutic lenses and enjoy great vision 24 hours a day, without the hassles of glasses and daytime contacts.
- Contact lenses are convenient, healthy and comfortable for just about anyone. Our doctors use the latest technologies to ensure that you are fitted with the healthiest, most comfortable lenses available. The Contact Lens professionals also serve Gahanna and New Albany
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Ensuring that your child’s vision is not compromised and early detection and treatment of diseases and eye problems can make a huge difference in the quality of your child’s life.
- Vision Therapy is a regimen of exercises made to retrain the brain and eyes to enhance vision processing skills such as eye-tracking, focusing and eye teaming abilities, among others. This is effective for those struggling with reading problems, diminished focus, strabismus, convergence insufficiency, amblyopia —and a wide range of other visual problems.
- When it comes to the health of your eyes, you want the best. At Professional Vision Care our highly skilled Optometrists use the latest technologies in testing and treating your eyes.